To Hell with Bill, Kill Me!

Friday night I watched Kill Bill Vol.2 and I gotta say, pretty much snoresville. I just don't fucking get it, this Tarantino guy. I think he's completely full of shit.

Lest you think I'm a big dope who can't appreciate a slow-moving flick without a shitload of explosions and titties, know this: Right after KB:V2 (mercifully) ended, I flipped to Encore or something where Winged Migration had just begun, and I spent the next 90 minutes enraptured by the spectacular footage of birds flying south.


Matt said...

Birds are way cooler than 20 minutes of pointless dialogue followed by another scene with the same.

122272 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about penis enlargement reviews. It pretty much covers penis enlargement reviews and other similar topics available.