3.17.2006

They're Here...and They're Fantastic!


The first issue of Teeny Bikini is officially off the press, and almost a week ahead of schedule! It's 20 pocket-sized pages of scantily-clad cartoon cuties! To get one a' these little babies, throw $2 (+$1 postage, packaging & PayPal) my way and I'll send one out posthaste. Use the handy PayPal button below for the speediest service...hell, I might even catch the mailman today.

If you're feeling even spendier, and that tax return is just burning a hole in your pocket, buy some art over at the new and improved Rob Ullman dot com and I'll throw one in for free!

UPDATE: Fixed the button below...PayPal was adding the standard postage rate ($2 instead of $1) by default for some reason I'm not web-savvy enough to figure out. If you were already purchased issue one at the previous charge, I'll send along an old-school refund (in the form of a $1 bill. Bling bling, yo.)

UPDATE II: It's come to my attention that the PayPal links on the "Comics for Sale " section of robullman.com are not working correctly. Until it's fixed, if you'd like to order, add up the prices of the books you want, and add two bucks for postage (provided you're in the US...if not, add $3). From there you can go to PayPal and send that amount (and make sure to include a list of the books you want as well) to me, using my PayPal ID, which is fromcurve@yahoo.com. It's easier than it sounds, believe me! Thanks for your patience!












13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purchase is not possible from Japan?

Robert Ullman said...

Heck yeah, I'll ship to Japan!

Just make sure to apply sufficient postage...$2 for Teeny Bikini should be plenty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

So it purchases (^_^)/

Robert Ullman said...

I just sent it out...should be in your hands shortly!

Are you a baseball fan? What did you think of the World Baseball Classic? That was an exciting Championship game!

Anonymous said...

Me we like the baseball!

America and Cuba were splendid(^_^)

John Reppion said...

Great little book. Fantastic stuff.
Cheers.

John.

Anonymous said...

Yer post says $2 postpaid, but the Paypal transaction adds $2.00 postage. Which is it? Thanks!

Thomas

Robert Ullman said...

The button is screwy, as I'm finding out. I'll investigate!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to tell you this, but you guys from boingboing are taking this inner-circle-friends-links too far... You post every rubish you wish to post...

This is just a plain waste of time and money. SHAME ON YOU!!

creesto said...

Robert, you should consider letting subscibers sign up for subsequent issues. That means, of course, that you would have to commit to supplying them on a regular basis…

"Ewwww! He said the "C" word!"

toysrevil said...

would you ship to singapore, kind sir? :)

Robert Ullman said...

"would you ship to singapore, kind sir? :)"

Sure would...no problem.

"You should consider letting subscibers sign up for subsequent issues..."

I have been thinking about doing that, actually. I'm not too worried about the committment of doing four issues a year...I draw lots of girls, so there should never be a dearth of material!

I'll keep you posted!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing but it's not possible to purchased it from Japan.

===================
arnold
Wide Circles