8.02.2006

Chicago Con This Weekend!


I just can't bring myself to call it Wizard World!

I'll be on the road again this weekend, traveling to the Windy City to set up and sell my wares at Wizard World Chicago. It being a Wizard show, I imagine there'll be an overwhelming superhero vibe going on, but I'm hoping enough indie comix fans show up that it won't be a complete bust. If nothing else, I'll get to hang out with some of my best chums in the world, which is well worth the price of admission in itself. And if I manage to get my paws on a Special Convention Edition JLU Solomon Grundy action figure, then so much the better.

I'll be hanging out with the gracious publisher of OddGod Press, Jesse Bausch, at their table in the Small Press section, which is #647. I'll only be there for two of the three days, definitely Saturday and most likely Sunday. I'll be doing sketches, and I may even hold a raffle for a a piece of artwork or two! So when you're at the con, look for me and my fancy blue tablecloth!

2 comments:

Will Pfeifer said...

I gotta get me a copy of that HOCKEY TALES!

See ya at...gulp... "Wizard World" pally.

Jay Geldhof said...

You guys almost make me wish I was going.
Almost.
Have a great time!