9.07.2007

Bal'mer Comicon

I don't know why it always seems to happen this way, but it always does. I've been so busy taking care of the midget this week that I completely forgot to mention that I'll be exhibiting at the Baltimore Comicon this weekend! I'll be driving up and sharing space in Artist's Alley (Space # 95-96, to be exact) with the lovely and talented J. Chris Campbell. I'll have all of my comics on hand to sell, along with Lurid.com T-shirts, buttons, and tons of original art. I'll also be doing as many sketches as time and fatigue will allow! Unfortunately, my stickers won't be arriving from the printer in time to have them at the show...but watch this space for details about how you can order them later this month, or pick them up in person at Crafty Bastards or SPX!

It'll be my first trip to Baltimore since becoming hooked on THE WIRE, which, while I don't think I'll be signing up for the Reality Tour anytime soon, has given me a strong affection for the city...as opposed to the deep, burning hatred I've long felt for their NFL team, the Ravens.

No comments: