1.16.2008

Charlotte Minicon This Saturday!



I'm getting a little bit of an early start on con season this year, at the Charlotte Minicon this Saturday. I don't know a ton of details about the show, but I know that several great artists will be there, including J. Chris Campbell (who created the fine (if a little bi-curious) banner above) and Dave Johnson (and I guess, me), and that it's put on by the same fantastic folks as Heroes Con, so it's certain not to disappoint!

C'mon out, buy some comics, and maybe even a sketch! I'll be the guy in the corner looking nervous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looking nervous drawing tits in a sketch book.

You forgot that last part.

Jay Geldhof said...

So, you're not using your professional name: "And many more!"

I thought it had an air of mystery about it....