1.21.2008

Dogs

Didn't get home from NC until late this afternoon, so my promised Charlotte MiniCon report'll have to wait a bit longer. I did manage to download the photos off the camera, though, among them several my wife snapped of our dogs over the weekend. I really dig the one with Puck looking out the window. He's been my boy for going on nine years now, and I think this shot really captures his personality. The other one...well, don't worry, I haven't gone all Michael Vick on ya...this is just what the kids look like when they're playing around. They were both lying on the floor and Puck was licking Betty's ear twenty minutes later. Scary stuff in a still photo like that though!



1 comment:

Shon Richards said...

That is a great shot in the second picture. That is one viscous looking dog.