1.16.2008

New Comics Day: Credit Card Frenzy

This week, it's another of the McGraw-Hill stories...this one teaching lessons about smart financial sense and keeping good credit. Sounds a little boring, I know...but I love this story, and I think you'll find it pretty engaging. Either way, it's a good lesson, and one I wish I'd gotten in junior high! I spent most of my twenties dodging calls from collection agencies of every stripe, and lemme tell ya, it was no picnic. And it seems I'm not the only one...if you've been paying attention to the news lately, you've no doubt heard that Americans are continuing to spend more than they earn, even in these shaky financial times. Paints a depressing picture for the future.












3 comments:

sides said...

I wonder if passing this a long to someone I know would be too obvious...

Anonymous said...

My first "emergency" credit card was used to purchase a foosball that was on sale that I really "needed." Because after all when you buy something on sale you "are" actually saving money.

Joe Crawford said...

Great comic!