12.02.2008

Made

Back in 2005, I was hired by MAKE Magazine to draw some industrious, nerdy little elves working on various techie DIY projects for their holiday edition. I was really happy how they turned out at the time, and I'm happy to report that they're made another appearance, this time on the MAKE Blog! They're encouraging readers to use the images in their own holiday projects...something I myself did for my "nice" (as opposed to "naughty") Xmas promo card for 2006!

Of course, all this does is remind me how badly I need to get crackin' on this year's version...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Frodo Lives" shirt on the one elf! Cute and great drawings.

Paul

Anonymous said...

all of your work is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Seasons greetings too from here in the Philippines.