7.15.2009

Atom-Bomb Bikini - Product Shots

What with planning for San Diego Comic Con (again, that's table P-10, folks), trying to keep my head above water with my freelance work, and shipping out all my preorders, I've been remiss in taking and posting some swanky photos of what the book looks like real-live and in person. Thankfully, BrandStudio mastermind Alberto Ruiz is far more on the ball than I am, so I'll offer a few of the ones that he posted recently. His look better anyway, and they have that cool seal!




15 comments:

Shano said...

Wow. Good luck at the show.

Anonymous said...

got mine today. pretty nice. thanks for the silk screen.

John said...

Is this all new art or a compilation of the mini-books?

Robert Ullman said...

There's a little bit of overlap...but not much. I'd say 20% or less, and it's mainly the few B&W pieces.

Unknown said...

Nice work man, I just got mine today, yet to look through it, but it looks awesome! Thanks!

Adam said...

(deep long inhale...) she has her original logo! a tear fell Rob. Thanks. I can't wait to see it in person.

Robert Ullman said...

Wait 'til you see who got Special-Thanked on the last page!

Todd V said...

Looks swell online.....I'm can't wait to get a look at once up close!! Congrats and hope you have a great time on the left coast!!

Brian Kilby said...

Got my copy yesterday. Very nice seeing your art on paper. Hate that I missed meeting you at Heroescon. Maybe next year!

slush said...

ours came yesterday, and its wicked. gave me several great ideas for tats. been heming and hawing over a pens cup tat. thinking about a pin-up of a girl with a pens cup tat now. ;)

Dominic Bugatto said...

Looking good. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Where's mine? :-(

Robert Ullman said...

Your book or your illo?

Unknown said...

My book! I need to get my mitts on it!

Samax said...

really well-designed book!