1.01.2010

Commissions

I'm now taking orders for the custom sports pin-up commissions...and here's some handy-dandy info to get you on your way!

My standard rate for doing the single-figure sports commissions is $250...for that price you'll get both the original hand drawn art (size 11" x 13" or thereabouts) , plus a couple fancy color prints of the image with all the logos, uniform details, etc. in there. That may sound kinda steep, but keep in mind that it's a totally one of a kind item, and that you can be specific with details such as likeness, number for the jersey, and other fun stuff like that.

As far as how she'll look... It in no way has to be based on a real person...but if it is, few photos would help, as well as a few words of description, just so's I get everything right. As a cursory glance around my site will tell you, I'm not exactly a portrait painter, so what I go for with the drawings is a "cartoon" version of the girl...trust me, you'll dig it!

I'll do a quick sketch and send it to you, just to make sure you're okay with the pose and all that, and then get working on the final. I usually ask for about four to six weeks to complete a commission, but if I'm a little swamped, it might take as long as eight or ten. Still, if you're working toward a specific date, I'm sure I can work something out so that it gets to you on time!

So, that's my schpiel. If you are interested, or if you have any additional questions, please contact me via my email address, rob at robullman dot com, and we can discuss schedules and such! I truly look forward to working with you!

Thanks!
Rob



5 comments:

chibi said...

i was wondering when you would post something like this. if i had any money to drop i would scoop one of these up in a heartbeat! good luck with this.

matt said...

if I wanted 2?

Ben D said...

Rob makes this process very easy and, for what you get it's worth every penny.

VictoriaGooner said...

I would love to get one done of my wife in an Arsenal FC home kit or even in her favorite hockey team Vancouver. I think this is an amazing concept as pinup and sports are a great combo.

What is your email address so I can setup the initial process to get this commission started? I am very interested in this.

Cheers

Robert Ullman said...

Mike, I sent you a message on Google+...hit me back!