2.14.2010

New Stickers!



Back last summer, I did an illo for my pal's Troy's band, The Malamondos, to be used on a poster. His art direction was simple: "Two girls having a pillowfight. Hips and tits." Kind of in my wheelhouse, no? I was pretty happy with how it came out, and I immediately thought it'd look great as a sticker. I finally went through with the idea, and the shipment arrived when I was on vacation last week...and here they are!

As for the smaller square design...if you've ever ordered anything from the site, you no doubt received a sticker with your order. This is my new "giveaway" model.

SO! If you'd like to get your hands on the PillowFight sticker, kindly use the PayPal button at the bottom of this post. If you'd like one of the square Atom-Bomb stickers, order anything at all, whether from the blog, my original art store or my webshop...and I'll be sure to drop a couple in the envelope!

Thanks!










2 comments:

bdouglas701 said...

I suppose i gotta sign up for Paypal now....

alex fine illustration said...

These look great. I've always been a fan of your illustration work.