1.27.2011

University of Michigan: The Big Chill

Last December, the Michigan Wolverines hosted the Michigan State Spartans in an outdoor game at Michigan Stadium. The record-setting crowd of 113,411 is not only the largest to ever watch a hockey game, but the largest in the history of Michigan Stadium, period. Most of them went home happy too, thanks to a 5-0 drubbing of the Spartans by the Wolverines.

This gaudy sucker was the jersey sported by Michigan that day, a throwback to the ones worn by the NCAA Champion 1947-48 team. STRIPES!

4 comments:

Tom said...

I love all your hockey stuff. It's so overlooked down here in NC that it's cool to see all the attention you give it. I've been wondering for a while what I should finally commission you for, now I'm thinking a Checkers girl might be where I land.

strugglingwriter said...

I despise Michigan, but this is an awesome illustration. Maybe my favorite one of yours thus far!

Pual

Anonymous said...

Very good work Rob

Tamanna Farhana said...

Careers in surgery are some of the most intense careers there are, because every single day that you're at work people's lives are in your hands. Imagine standing for several hours at a time, focusing intently all the while, performing intricate sets of actions on the internal organs of someone's body. See more university of michigan cardiology